• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How long do you stay to eat after working out?

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a common thing to feel exhausted and worn out immediately after working out. Also sudden hunger pangs follows up once you're done.

Do you eat immediately your are done with your workout routine or some hours after?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't dare have a meal right after working out because that will surely give me indigestion. That happened to me many times when I was younger that I was always in a hurry after playing basketball, I would take a shower and go right to the dining table. I have learned my lesson that I have to rest for at least 30 minutes and longer if the workout was heavy.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After exercising you need protein to rebuild your muscles, and carbs will restock the energy for your muscles. You can eat 15 to 30 minutes postwork for the ideal time- and if you can't do that, go for 60 minutes after your exercise routine.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't dare have a meal right after working out because that will surely give me indigestion. That happened to me many times when I was younger that I was always in a hurry after playing basketball, I would take a shower and go right to the dining table. I have learned my lesson that I have to rest for at least 30 minutes and longer if the workout was heavy.

Seriously, the indigestion that follows up immediately when one eats right after workout is hell. The very day I had my first experience, it was horrible. I practically had to take a drug - Andrew liver salt to help clear my stomach. Ever since then, I wouldn't dare to eat right immediately after workout.