• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WWE fight – Rousey vs Flair

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The expected fight of Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch did not materialize due to injuries suffered by Lynch in a pre-fight melee. Charlotte Flair is the worthy opponent of Rousey. It promises to be a hot match and probably even hotter than the awaited Rousey vs Lynch although the crowd was still rooting for the Rousey-Lynch fight. WWE insiders say that the Rousey-Lynch fight will still happen probably next year.

M

Maestro

This is exactly what I have been waiting for. To be honest I saw this coming from a mile away. This is going to be amazing.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a chair choke that gave Flair the upper hand that left Ronda seemingly helpless. One commentator said that Flair had to be arrested for the assault and that it is not the kind of entertainment that they want to show. The referee stopped the fight without a verdict like it will be a no-contest due to the unfair trickery of Flair who was disqualified.

M

Maestro

Damn! The script writers with their unexpected twists. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also happen to think that, this is the way things were supposed to go. They kind of have to take advantage of Rousey and Flair until they can't do it no more.

M

Maestro

I also happen to think that, this is the way things were supposed to go. They kind of have to take advantage of Rousey and Flair until they can't do it no more.

WWE is going to make a ton of money with these two. We haven't even seen a quarter of what they have in store for us.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

The expected fight of Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch did not materialize due to injuries suffered by Lynch in a pre-fight melee. Charlotte Flair is the worthy opponent of Rousey. It promises to be a hot match and probably even hotter than the awaited Rousey vs Lynch although the crowd was still rooting for the Rousey-Lynch fight. WWE insiders say that the Rousey-Lynch fight will still happen probably next year.

Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair's match was so good that I watched it thrice already. It seems that Charlotte inherited her dad's moves specially with her use of prohibited items inside and outside the ring. Ronda left that match scarred being hit so many times by Charlotte's kendo stick. I do think that Charlotte Flair is the right opponent for Ronda Rousey.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Which pay per view is this Ronda Rousey vs Cherlote Flair match supposed to take place?