• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I don't look my weight

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I started working out years ago when I passed 100kg in weight and I was still in my first year in the university then. I had to hit the gym everyday especially in the morning and still wouldn't miss out my early morning running.

Now, I weigh approximately 80kg but my appearance looks like I'm weighing 65kg.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with it, do you?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There was one Christmas season when I ballooned from 140 pounds to 148. It was obviously due to the feasting and lack of exercise. People have noticed my extra weight so I had to do my morning exercise. After 2 weeks of slightly heavy exercise, my weight dropped to 146. But I looked trim and people have noticed that I lost a lot of weight. I was kind of worried because something might be wrong. Now I know why. When you develop muscles, you become heavy but the bulk remains. In my case I was building up muscles that maybe I looked 140 although I was still 146.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There was one Christmas season when I ballooned from 140 pounds to 148. It was obviously due to the feasting and lack of exercise. People have noticed my extra weight so I had to do my morning exercise. After 2 weeks of slightly heavy exercise, my weight dropped to 146. But I looked trim and people have noticed that I lost a lot of weight. I was kind of worried because something might be wrong. Now I know why. When you develop muscles, you become heavy but the bulk remains. In my case I was building up muscles that maybe I looked 140 although I was still 146.

When I get on the weight scale, people always get shocked seeing how much I weigh because physically I don't look it.

I think that my bone mass is a good reason why I weigh much and also probably healthy organs.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is probably because you are working out and hoping to lose some more weight- but it could be because you have replaced body fat with lean muscle. When it comes to working out and losing the weight, it's better to focus on fat loss than the number on the scale.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is probably because you are working out and hoping to lose some more weight- but it could be because you have replaced body fat with lean muscle. When it comes to working out and losing the weight, it's better to focus on fat loss than the number on the scale.

Exactly! I have always focused more on losing weight more than any other thing now in my life because it helps me to main a healthy lifestyle.

I think that my bone mass have a lot to do with my not looking my weight by mere look.