• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBO boxing – Pagara vs Krampah

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Filipino WBO intercontinental super bantamweight champion Albert Pagara will defend his title against George Krampah of Ghana on November 24 in Cebu City, Philippines. Pagara has 30 wins and only 1 loss inflicted by Cesar Juarez while Krampah’s fight record is 14-3. The KO record is 21 for Pagara who is on a 4-fight winning streak and Krampah has 12 KOs.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was one short fight that left the African gasping for breath when Pagara released a barrage of punches nearing the end of the first round. Krampah was knocked out with no defense on the strong punches. It was a morale booster for Pagara who was psychologically down when he suffered his first and only loss to Mexican Jaurez. But with 5 victories again maybe Pagara can be lined up for a title fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was one disappointing fight. I really feel sorry for people who traveled all the way there just to watch that.