• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Vera retains One FC heavyweight title fight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was expected to be a brawl of heavyweights with the hard-hitting Italian Mauro Cerilli aiming for a knockout to. But One FC heavyweight champion Brandon Vera was wary and cautious. When they collided, both fighters released a left punch but Vera was more accurate. The knockdown was obviously a haymaker that the referee stopped the fight to save Cerilli from more harm.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh shit! I forgot Brandon Vera was the One FC heaveyweight champion. I kkind of forgot he even existed.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh shit! I forgot Brandon Vera was the One FC heaveyweight champion. I kkind of forgot he even existed.

Don't worry you have no dementia. Everyone will forget a champion who had not fought for 2 years. His long absence in the arena made him alienated to the fans. To be honest with his recent defense of his One FC heavyweight belt, it was not really convincing that a single punch will end the fight. As what Joe Rogan would say - just like that. I don't know if the fight was scripted but it looks like it.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know if the fight was scripted but it looks like it.

You have a reason to believe that it was scripted. It's MMA, one of the sports that is considered as entertainment. To be exact, "show business."

I am a fan of UFC, the premiere league in MMA and I wouldn't believe if you will say a fight in UFC is scripted. But One FC is not UFC. Besides, why does a champion stay a champion even if he didn't have a fight in 2 years? In UFC a dormant champion for 1 year is removed as champion.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I don't know if the fight was scripted but it looks like it.

You have a reason to believe that it was scripted. It's MMA, one of the sports that is considered as entertainment. To be exact, "show business."

I am a fan of UFC, the premiere league in MMA and I wouldn't believe if you will say a fight in UFC is scripted. But One FC is not UFC. Besides, why does a champion stay a champion even if he didn't have a fight in 2 years? In UFC a dormant champion for 1 year is removed as champion.

I understand, forgive me for saying that. It's just that on some sport I know of especially if it's broadcasted on mainstream media, people at upper management sometimes decide who wins and losses not because of politics but for business reasons. The fight per se does not have a script, but who wins might be talked over even before the fight happened. I'm not sure of this.