• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A word about m4bteam (Marcel)

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Guys I have been with m4bteam almost 2 years now,and Marcel is a sponser that truly cares about his customers. He emails me all the time asking if anyone has complaints with any of his produts. He is in this for more than profit, he truly wants healthy and happy customers. my mom and wife had health problems at the same time a few years back, and I shit u not he ask me how they are doing every week. i have worked for allot of sponsers but, not one has the heart of our community in there mind before profit, but marcl (m4bteam) does and he will always put your happiness before profit. make a order and see for yourself why he has been around so many years.

Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
m4bteam is excellent. Got some good folks here in this site.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Guys I have been with m4bteam almost 2 years now,and Marcel is a sponser that truly cares about his customers. He emails me all the time asking if anyone has complaints with any of his produts. He is in this for more than profit, he truly wants healthy and happy customers. my mom and wife had health problems at the same time a few years back, and I shit u not he ask me how they are doing every week. i have worked for allot of sponsers but, not one has the heart of our community in there mind before profit, but marcl (m4bteam) does and he will always put your happiness before profit. make a order and see for yourself why he has been around so many years.
He's a great guy for sure. I'm glad to have him as a sponsor here.