• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Does king Neville use steroids?

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Not that I care either way but the question is, does king Neville use steroids or not? He says no but his picture dam sure says yes! You be the judge.
King Neville

king Neville Bio

Name: Benjamin Satterley
Born: August 22, 1986 (age 32)
From Newcastle England
Height: 5ft 8in

M

Maestro

He looks like something that was made in a lab. He is most definitely injecting himself with that shit.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Not that I care either way but the question is, does king Neville use steroids or not? He says no but his picture dam sure says yes! You be the judge.
King Neville

king Neville Bio

Name: Benjamin Satterley
Born: August 22, 1986 (age 32)
From Newcastle England
Height: 5ft 8in

If you could put a before and after photo of Neville side by side, the answer to your question would be apparent. I mean you can't get that kind of ripped abs and body by exercise alone. Only steroids could get you that kind of body, it's so unnatural looking.

M

Maestro

He even looks like he is having a hard time breathing. If he is really using that stuff, he needs to stop while he still can.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he is using steroids it looks like he knows what he is doing. Ofcourse he can't admit it.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd love to know his daily routine!

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe that anything is possible when it comes to WWE superstars. Even Hulk Hogan admitted to using steroids one time in the past. So, it's possible that Neville is using as well.