• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC Ultimate Fighter 28 finale

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After a grueling training of 2 months inside the camp of UFC, the ultimate fighter 28 will see light for the men’s heavyweight and women’s featherweight finals. Juan Espino will be facing Justin Frazier for the heavyweight crown while Pannie Kianzad will face Macy Chiasson for the featherweight prize. As in the tradition of UFC ultimate fighter finals, there is big money for the prize aside from the fight contract.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The heavyweight tussle of Espino and Frazier ran true to the expectation that it will be finished in the 1st round. Espino dominated the fight standing and on the ground until he got the chance to twist the arm of Frazier for a submission. In the other contest, Chiasson who was a towering 5 feet 11 inches dominated Kianzad with her strength in grappling and ground game that Kianzad succumbed to a rear naked choke. Both winners received a hefty fight contract with UFC.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, I just watched the recap and Juan is still in good shape considering how old he is. I really feel sorry for Justin, I bet that was not pleasant.