• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC welterweight main event for UF 28

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC veteran Rafael Dos Anjos will meet promising welterweight Kamaru Usman from Nigeria. With a fight record of 13-1, Usman is favored over Dos Anjos who has 10 losses already with 28 wins. Usman is currently a -270 favorite even without experience against noted fighters in the UFC welterweight division.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pundits were right in their prediction that it would be a grappling fight and that’s what Usman did to foil the hitting accuracy of Dos Anjos. It was all Usman for 5 rounds with the last 4 rounds being so dominant that a knockout was anticipated. However #3 welterweight contender Dos Anjos was a tough nut to crack that #5 contender Usman had to settle for a unanimous decision.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Colby Covington messed with Anjos confidence during their last bout. Usman has made it even worse for him.

M

Maestro

Usman is a great fighter and he proved it yet again. People have to stop underestimating his skills.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From what I have read about the comment of one UFC insider is that Usman is being evaluated for a main event fight. It's not really a championship fight, not yet, but a main event is just like a title fight in the UFC. How about Covington and Usman to square off in the octagon?

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

There is also another Nigerian nightmare that Rafael Dos Anjos has fought, his name is Anthony Njokuani. Wonder if Kamaru learned from that fight.