• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC fight night 142 heavyweight – Tuivasa vs Dos Santos

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC heavyweight veteran Junior Dos Santos will be testing the mettle of 25-year old Tai Tuivasa who is sporting an undefeated record with 8 wins. His striking prowess is his asset that may result in a short fight but the betting odds show Dos Santos to be the slight favorite maybe because of his vast experience in the UFC octagon. The fight will be held in Australia which is considered the homebase of Tuivasa.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tuivasa has to win this one. It is pretty much straightforward, he can't lose at home.

M

Maestro

Tuivasa has experience outside the octagon so I expect him to do great at this fight. I bet he is going to do a shoey again.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sad news for the fans of Tuivasa because his brute strength was no match for the skills of the veteran Dos Santos. It was obvious that Dos Santos was hurt many times by the attacks of Tuivasa but one good shot that felled Tuivasa signaled the end when Dos Santos did a ground and pound on the fallen young heavyweight. It is a bitter lesson but I'm sure that Tuivasa can rebound from that first loss.