Boxing in Australia – Horn vs Mundine
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Boxing in Australia – Horn vs Mundine

Former WBA super middleweight champion Anthony Mundine took Jeff Horn to task in their 10-round catchweight fight. But the younger Horn was quick and devastating that the fight ended in the first round. It is the last fight of 43-year old Mundine who praised Horn for his boxing skills. It will be remembered that Horn defeated Manny Pacquiao in the same venue at Suncorp Stadium in Australia. Horn’s only defeat came in the hands of Terrence Crawford.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Boxing in Australia – Horn vs Mundine

The Man surely taught Horn a lesson now, didn't he? Mundine has to be the happiest boxer in history. I mean knocking out Horn only after 96 seconds and ending the fight, has to be the best way to go out.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I still can't believe Jeff Horn's smack talking ass got shut down after 96 seconds only! I thought after his win against Manny last year that he was ready for the big leagues but I guess I was wrong. I just want to wish Brisbane Mundine good luck at the next step of his journey.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ahh are the 2 comments on this thread saying that Mundine Knocked Out Horn and won the match? I think they got it wrong. The bout was a non event Horn easily knocked out Mundine and not the other way around. It was a quick purse of $2M for horn.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
    Ahh are the 2 comments on this thread saying that Mundine Knocked Out Horn and won the match? I think they got it wrong. The bout was a non event Horn easily knocked out Mundine and not the other way around. It was a quick purse of $2M for horn.
    Two million dollars for six months of work? (training and the actual fight) What a job. If only I have the boxing skills and the charisma, I'll switch careers in a heartbeat.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

In fairness to Horn, his only loss was to Terence Crawford who is admittedly the best in the division for now with his evasive style of boxing and quick hands. I think Horn has still some power that he can get more big fights because he was always fighting only in Australia and it is only now that he is getting fights out of his country.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    In fairness to Horn, his only loss was to Terence Crawford who is admittedly the best in the division for now with his evasive style of boxing and quick hands. I think Horn has still some power that he can get more big fights because he was always fighting only in Australia and it is only now that he is getting fights out of his country.
    Most of his wins in his fights held in Australia are questionable. One of them is his fight with Manny Pacquiao, like did he win that fight? Maybe on the judges' scorecards but for me, I don't think so.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions