• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Boxing in Australia – Horn vs Mundine

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former WBA super middleweight champion Anthony Mundine took Jeff Horn to task in their 10-round catchweight fight. But the younger Horn was quick and devastating that the fight ended in the first round. It is the last fight of 43-year old Mundine who praised Horn for his boxing skills. It will be remembered that Horn defeated Manny Pacquiao in the same venue at Suncorp Stadium in Australia. Horn’s only defeat came in the hands of Terrence Crawford.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Man surely taught Horn a lesson now, didn't he? Mundine has to be the happiest boxer in history. I mean knocking out Horn only after 96 seconds and ending the fight, has to be the best way to go out.

M

Maestro

I still can't believe Jeff Horn's smack talking ass got shut down after 96 seconds only! I thought after his win against Manny last year that he was ready for the big leagues but I guess I was wrong. I just want to wish Brisbane Mundine good luck at the next step of his journey.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Ahh are the 2 comments on this thread saying that Mundine Knocked Out Horn and won the match? I think they got it wrong. The bout was a non event Horn easily knocked out Mundine and not the other way around. It was a quick purse of $2M for horn.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Ahh are the 2 comments on this thread saying that Mundine Knocked Out Horn and won the match? I think they got it wrong. The bout was a non event Horn easily knocked out Mundine and not the other way around. It was a quick purse of $2M for horn.

Two million dollars for six months of work? (training and the actual fight) What a job. If only I have the boxing skills and the charisma, I'll switch careers in a heartbeat.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In fairness to Horn, his only loss was to Terence Crawford who is admittedly the best in the division for now with his evasive style of boxing and quick hands. I think Horn has still some power that he can get more big fights because he was always fighting only in Australia and it is only now that he is getting fights out of his country.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

In fairness to Horn, his only loss was to Terence Crawford who is admittedly the best in the division for now with his evasive style of boxing and quick hands. I think Horn has still some power that he can get more big fights because he was always fighting only in Australia and it is only now that he is getting fights out of his country.

Most of his wins in his fights held in Australia are questionable. One of them is his fight with Manny Pacquiao, like did he win that fight? Maybe on the judges' scorecards but for me, I don't think so.