• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is your favorite Christmas Food?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

It's the Holidays again and that means Christmas is coming. What food/dish do you eat only on Christmas season?

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

It's not stapled Christmas food, but my mother makes it every year on this day, it's called EMBOTIDO. It's a combination of ground pork, carrots, celery, onions, mayonnaise, spices, and sometimes eggs mixed all together then steamed.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A Christmas honey glazed- baked ham is always good, with some sweet potatoes for this festive season, and something I always like at Thanksgiving and Christmas time is green bean casserole. Add some King's Hawaiian sweet rolls, and for dessert- have a black forest cake.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
I would say my favorite would be my grandmothers chicken and dumplings. She makes the dumplings from scratch and they are just amazing. When she asks me what I want every year for Christmas, I always tell her I just want her to make chicken and dumplings.

K

Klint8

My favourite Christmas food is the traditional Filipino ham. I really love it especially if it has been mixed with my delicious pineapple sauce. Thinking about it makes my mouth water.

B

bourehim

We do it the family a bit differently, A big chicken stuffed with chinese vermicelli and some hurbs and alot of arabic saffran. everything elese on the table is just extara.