• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One FC signs up a sexy fighter

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is another feather on the cap of One Championship with the signing up of Yoshihiro Akiyama who is more popularly known as Sexyama in the mixed martial arts arena. Don’t be mistaken because Akiyama is a man who was a light heavyweight champion in Korea. At 43 years old he is still bent on fighting although he said that he intends to have just one more fight and that would be in One FC.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

There's also a Korean Mix Martial Arts fighter called Sexyyama his name is Sang Hoon Ji who ranks #117 in the lightweight category.But I guess this is a different Sexyyama. A lot of fighters are copying his monicker.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

He's already quite popular in Korea and Japan. He has a daughter named Sarang and stars in the Korean Variety Show "The Return of Superman." He also sometimes guests on other Korean variety shows like Running Man, etc. I'm sure he will attract a lot of fans for the league since he is already well-known worldwide.