• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

This is a good movie this Holiday Season, attuned to the Harry Potter Movies, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald is the second Movie of the Fantastic Beasts series chronicling the adventures and misadventures of its quirky protagonist Magizoologist Newt Scamander.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I wish that one day J.K. Rowling will consider another prequel series but this time focusing on the four founders and how they came up with the idea of Hogwarts.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This movie Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald seems like a good movie to go see- a movie about this Grindlewald guy having plans to raise pure-blood wizards to rule over all non-magical beings, and someone trying to stop him.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
I loved the movie but this part was ridiculous. Unless that girl is some malfoy type character that bullies people when teachers aren't around then shouts about people to teachers when they are around, then I can't understand her reacting like that.

P

pamz21

love this movie, because it opens up a lot of story branches in the harry potter series, we have learned the prequels about Dumbledore and how he started in Hogwarts and his connection with grindlewald, as well as with newt Scamander o how he started. it was a pretty interesting story to watch and I can wait to see for the next part of the movie series.