• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Conor McGregor

• Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Conor McGregor

Check this crazy maniac out training. This is Conor McGregor's crazy mma workout from Generation Iron.

Max Holloway speaks to Luke Thomas on The MMA Hour about his upcoming title defense against top contender Brian Ortega at UFC 231, the state of his health, Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor, and much more.

Last edited:
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The training of MMA fighters is very tedious and their sparring comes with the risk of injury. Max Holloway has a cancelled fight when he exhibited symptoms of a brain concussion caused by the training. Although they might not meet in the octagon because their differing weight classes but I think it is only Holloway who can stop Nurmagomedov. The next possible one is Tony Fergusson but he pales in strength compared to Holloway so he might be another easy prey for Nurmagomedov.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Hard work always pays off. A lot of Conor's training involves hand-eye coordination. In his fights, I've noticed he never takes his eyes off his opponents, even as he's weaving and slipping punches, something even high-level UFC fighters do. This allows him to routinely control distance and bait people into getting counter punched.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On hindsight, it was really frustrating to see Conor on the ground being pummeled by Nurmagomedov. That was actually my apprehension on the fight. Khabib is a grappler and Conor is a striker that Conor is obviously the underdog unless he could knock out Khabib right in the first round. Conor lost by a choke, the same way that he lost to Nate Diaz.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Khabib utterly destroyed McGregor, Connor was simply outmatched in both striking and grappling, he couldn't do a thing on the ground and at every start of the round, toe to toe, Khabib dominated the match. Connor McGregor is way out of his league and I really think that he's not in his prime anymore and should consider retirement.

Here's the match and see how McGregor was outclassed.

https://youtu.be/htmJE5LTPIY