• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Blade of the Immortal

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

This Movie is set during the Tokugawa Shogunate and follows the story of Manji cursed of being immortal he sets out on a personal quest to kill 1000 evildoers. This is baaed on a Japanese Manga and Anime bearing the same name.

It's a unique take on a Samurai Story, since the protagonist isn't really a good swordsman. It's thrilling to watch and it has a good storyline and plot
I'm recommending this movie.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YLaMAZLTJJRr6U-2nzUBviHgD8EEo_zR/view

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I'm thankful you shared a link for us to watch. I might watch it at a later date though since it's 5 in the morning now. And by the way, when was this made? Is it really in black and white? Is there a colored version?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

It's a new movie, it was released this year. The Anime version was released 2017 I think, well I watched the anime last year but it could have been released a few years back, am not really sure. What I know is the Manga version was done in the 90's. It's really good, better than Shinobi.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

It's a new movie, it was released this year. The Anime version was released 2017 I think, well I watched the anime last year but it could have been released a few years back, am not really sure. What I know is the Manga version was done in the 90's. It's really good, better than Shinobi.

Okay. Thanks for sharing. Well, if you say it's good, then I'm sure it is. I'll search for the anime version as I have the feeling that one will be better. Once again, thanks.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
I really thought the premise was ridiculous, but it's a great manga. It's not even remotely historically accurate, though. If you want a more historically accurate manga about that period, read Lone Wolf and Cub or Path of the Assassin. I'd also recommend Vagabond, it's actually better than all of these works, but it's not complete, and I fear it'll never be.