• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Always remember where you came from!!! Never forget where you are going!!!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am 52 years old, 5’6” tall and I weigh in at 185. I lifted off and on from 1992 - 2009 strictlyas a novice and did not have a clue what I was doing. From 2009 - 2012 I started actively researchingbodybuilding and different nutrition plans and started trying to establish aplan that I could follow. I was still makingexcuses as to why I was not following through.
In 2012, I found out that I was going to be a grandfatherand knew that if there were not some changes made in my current lifestyle, I rana good chance of not being here when my grandson graduates high school, or whenhe gets married. I still drank too much,smoked and did not have a healthy diet.
In 2012 I joined a number of bodybuilding forums includingIron Mag Labs Forum, of which I was a fairly active member, Iron Mag Forum andASF. This was a real turning point forme and Even though I was more of a lurker, the information that I obtained fromthe membership was and still is invaluable.

This may not be of interest to some people, but for me,remembering where I started at is a big motivational factor.
Not only what my body looked like, but also what my mindsetwas and what my motivation was to get me started.

Feel free to post your own story and progress.

So here goes. When Ifinally made the decision to begin bodybuilding, I was very down on myself as aman, a husband and a father. There was agreat sense of worthlessness that permeated my whole life.
Gradually I started transforming my diet. At times, it wasvery difficult and I would back slide. When this happened, I would get more motivated to succeed. I moved mytraining from the local community center to Golds Gym and met some brother ofIron. This was the motivation that Ineeded. None of us were huge monster, wewere normal people looking to transform our lives and transform I did. I truly credit my brothers and sisters, onthe forums as well as at the gym with my current success.
I have at this point competed in 3 different NPC Competitionand brought home 7 trophies. My healthis better than it has ever been; my diet is on track most of the time. Diet suffers some when I bulk because I am ahard gainer, in my opinion, and I am still learning how to bulk. I never claimed to have all the answers.

Hereis a split picture. The top is from February2012 and the Bottom id from Father’s Day June 17[SUP]th[/SUP], 2018

Beginning split

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Right on brother!!!
Never forget the contest here last year either with u.
And i always know MB4 Team is awesome.
Lol!! Had to give respect to u and MB4!!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right on brother!!!
Never forget the contest here last year either with u.
And i always know MB4 Team is awesome.
Lol!! Had to give respect to u and MB4!!

Thank you brother. I will never forget the challenge. You always kept me on my toes and pushed me to exceed even my own expectations.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff