• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best home remedies for sore throat?

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I started have sore throat for the past three days now and it's very discomforting and disturbing because I can't eat well, I don't enjoy the feeling in my mouth nor drink well without feeling pains in my throat.

What's the best home remedies for treating this sore throat?

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Lemon and honey in warm tea.
I started have sore throat for the past three days now and it's very discomforting and disturbing because I can't eat well, I don't enjoy the feeling in my mouth nor drink well without feeling pains in my throat.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Warm salt water 3x day gargle
Plus vit c drops loneges
And honey drops loneges

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I been having it salt water and those cough drops fixed me up fast.
3rd rear mouth and throat
Laryngitis my friend us adults must see about with Anticeptic mouth wash or salt water before strep completcates although I been immune to rid in mouth or throat with no antibiotics for 20 years...
Also Loradidine (Clatitin) or Zertec should be added too.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cut an inch of ginger, peel and press a bit using the knife then boil it in 2 glasses of water. Let it boil for 5 minutes and let it cool before drinking. Sip a glass in the morning and another glass in the afternoon. Do not drink cold water or anything cold.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've got one right now. Sucks.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I used salt water hot as I can stand 3x day 2 days and dollar gen brand Anticeptic mouth wash also Vit C cough drops and honey lemon and I am good now

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You could also try a natural remedy, with some lemon water because it's very refreshing, and this will reduce throat pain that occurs during a cold or flu. You can combine lemon with warm water and a bit of honey or salt water, and this is very good for a sore throat as well.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Seriously, sore throat sucks big time. I literally can't feel my mouth, enjoy my meal or my drinks as well.

I bought lemon and honey today, hopefully it stops it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Boil some sliced fresh ginger or a combination of freshly sliced ginger and turmeric for 3 minutes to make a ginger tea. Drink 2 cups in the morning and before bedtime and your cough/sore throat will disappear in no time.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been chewing on ginger for a week now and it seems like nothing is happening because there is no improvement.

I have taken lemon fruits, hot water and salt, honey but it's not getting any better.

Seriously, I'm considering going to hospital.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Saltwater only relieves the pain, and it is not permanent nor does it cure it. *Sigh

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saltwater only relieves the pain, and it is not permanent nor does it cure it. *Sigh

Agreed! I always notice that the pains reduces after taking warm water with salt but over time, the pain comes back again especially when I stress the throat by talking much in the day.

It gets worst in the night.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whenever I get a sore throat I use lemons to heal it.it works you can squeeze the lemon juice in warm water and drink it oftenly.you should also avoid taking sugary foods when you have a sore throat.

A

Athanas

This may seem weird, but it works for me. Everytime I have a sorethroat, I drink lots of water to convert it into a cough. And when this is done, I take cough syrup to relieve the cough. Try it and see.