• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rurouni Kenshin: Origins / Samurai X: The Movie

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Released in 2012, this Manga and Anime Based Live Action Film of Rurouni Kenshin: Origins / Samurai X: The Movie is the first movie of this Film Series. It's opening scemes alone was epic, which shows how Kenshin Himura and Hajime Saito first crossed paths during the war. Also how Kenshin and Kaoru Kamiya first met. The whole gang was in this movie, including Sanosuke, Yahiko and Megumi all characters were wonderfully portrayed. The plot was good and the action scenes were quite amazing. It was a good start for a film series.

I rate it 8.5 out of 10 stars.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

When I first heard they were going to make Ruruoni Kenshin into a live-action movie, I thought it was going to be terrible, but after watching about 3 of them, I found out that they were excellent so hats off to the producers and actors.