• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IBF featherweight title fight - Warrington vs Frampton

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Josh Warrington and Carl Frampton will meet on December 22 for the IBF featherweight championship. This will be the first defense of Warrington's belt that he won from Lee Selby. The first boxing champion from Leeds, Warrington is a heavy favorite to retain the title although Frampton is confident that he has the hands to stop Warrington and be the champion again.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a unanimous decision but equally exciting fight as Warrington retained his IBF featherweight title with a 116-112 score from 2 judges and 116-113 in the 3rd judge. It was ironic that the fight looked one-sided for Warrington although he was the slight underdog in the betting odds. Warrington is now setting his sight for a unification bout with WBO champion Oscar Valdez.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

The IBF Featherweight fight between Warrington and Frampton was a slugfest from the 1st round up to the 12th round, it was fun to watch until you realize that with the volume of punches unleashed, why no knockouts or even a standing 8? If Pacquiao was fighting any of those two, you would see them down for the count. What I'm saying is both fighters doesn't have any power in their punches, those guys wouldn't stand a chance for a Pacquiao or a Marquez.