• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What Gift are you giving yourself this Holiday Season?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I got into the habit of buying myself a gift for Christmas, and every year I'll pick an item in the mall that I really like and buy it, gift wrap it and put it under the Christmas Tree along with all the other gifts with a tag that says:

To: Me
Merry Christmas, you've done a good job this year!

Does anyone else do this?

C

Caguioa747

Banned
Personally I’m gonna get a new tv and possibly a sound bar for myself in the living room. The one we have isn’t great, it’s heavy and the smart thing is outdated. Also the ceiling fan glares off of it.

K

Klint8

I want to buy a new external drive for myself. My laptop’s memory is almost full and I want to free up some space. An external drive would be the perfect give for myself since I badly need it.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to buy a new external drive for myself. My laptop’s memory is almost full and I want to free up some space. An external drive would be the perfect give for myself since I badly need it.

B

bourehim

I'll get my self scuba diving equipment, since I have gotten addicted this summer to the open water and that's where I want to spend the next summer as well,