• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Could a Third World War be brewing?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

With China becoming a world power, it began expanding its territorial boundaries by claiming both disputed land and seas using their military might. China's economy, military and technology is booming. Proof to that are landers they've been sending to the moon and their plans for manned missions there. China is in an expansionist mode bullying other weaker countries into agreeing to what China wants and this sets the stage for a confrontation with the United States.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I hope not. From where I am, it's pretty peaceful, but I'm not sure with the other countries outside of Asia. I hope that nations in disagreement with one another will just sit down and talk and not resort to any violence of some sort. What we have right now is gold, and I hope it lasts for good.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just pray that there will be a solution for the covid 19 pandemic.