• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How would you rate your government?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

If you were to rate your government for its overall accomplishments this year what would be your rating? 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.
Reply with your rating, country name and reason for such rating.

My rating would be 3 for the Philippine government because the prices of basic commodities are so high with all the new laws and taxes. Drugs are still rampant because the government can't stop the supply. Most politicians and corrupt government executives and employees are still stealing government funds. Our president has a good heart, the problem is he doesn't fully know what's happening in the grass roots level. His own people are ruining him.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

If you were to rate your government for its overall accomplishments this year what would be your rating? 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.
Reply with your rating, country name and reason for such rating.

My rating would be 3 for the Philippine government because the prices of basic commodities are so high with all the new laws and taxes. Drugs are still rampant because the government can't stop the supply. Most politicians and corrupt government executives and employees are still stealing government funds. Our president has a good heart, the problem is he doesn't fully know what's happening in the grass roots level. His own people are ruining him.

I agree with you. The problem with politics in the country is that the politicians who run for office are not really aiming for a better Philippines but their very own personal interests and gains. I'm not saying all of them, there are good guys out there but I don't know. I invoke my right to self-incrimination.