• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC light heavyweight title fight - Jones vs Gustafsson

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As double champion Daniel Cormier had vacated the throne in favor of the heavyweight division, the much awaited rematch of former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson will happen before the end of the year. Jones has 1 loss with 23 wins while Gustafsson has 18-4 record. The odds are pretty even for now but it will change as the fight is nearing.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC 232 - the fightg to be held in Las Vegas will be moved to Los Angeles due to doping issues against Jon Jones. The USADA - United States Anti-Doping Agency - found traces of prohibited drugs that may be remnants but the Nevada State Athletic Commission didn't issue a clearance for Jones hence the sudden change in venue. This year-ender fights include the women's match between Cris Cyborg and Amanda Nunes.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was quite a lackluster fight with the boxing style of Gustafsson although Jones was consistent in his attacks. After 2 rounds it looked clear that Gustafsson didn't have the artillery to give Jones a problem that paved the way for the confidence of Jones. In the 3rd round Jones made a takedown that showed the weakness of Gustafsson for a TKO submission.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

The Fight between Jones and Gustafsson was all hype and I was quite dissapointed in both fighters. I felt that both fighters were nowhere near their A game. The fight was boring, Gustafsson's performance was quite lacking.