• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC women’s featherweight championship

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both undefeated in their recent fights, UFC featherweight champion Cris Cyborg will meet UFC bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes before the end of the year. Cyborg sports a fight record of 19-1 while Nunes has 16-4. Take note that Nunes had brutally defeated former bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey while Cyborg had beaten Holly Holm by unanimous decision. The odds are pretty even although I think Nunes has a slight advantage based on their previous fights.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a classic fight between 2 women gladiators of UFC with a claim that no one could beat them in their turf. Amanda Nunes dared to gain weight to meddle with the territory of Cyborg who had only 1 loss and 1 draw with her 20 wins. Nunes was really daring because she opted for a tit-for-tat style of fighting that surprised Cyborg. After falling briefly from a punch, Cyborg continued with the fighting stance instead of giving herself time to recover. Nunes was quick with her combinations that resulted in another knockdown and on the 3rd time that Cyborg hit the mat the referee stopped the fight after only 51 seconds in the first round. Nunes is the first woman to claim belts in 2 division in UFC.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

It was a very good fight with Nunez stopping Cyborg with successive overhand lefts which knocked out Cyborg forcing the referee to stop the fight. The fight only lasted a minute and was a clear victory for Nunez. Here's a YouTube link.

https://youtu.be/uBUSJV3DosE

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a good fight for 2 seemingly invincible women UFC gladiators but Nunes who entered the territory of Cyborg emerged the great winner. Now the UFC has a problem of who can face Nunes now since she is formidable as the bantamweight champion and there is no one in sight in the featherweight division that she rules as well.