• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

China on the Moon

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Recently China made headlines again when their landers rolled over the surface of the moon taking a lot of awesome photos. There's also scheduled missions to map the dark side of the moon and manned missions. You know what I think, if and when Chinese people lands on the moon, they'll probably claim it eventually as an extension of China.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
The experiment includes seeds of potatoes, tomatoes, and Arabidopsis thaliana (a flowering plant), as well as silkworm eggs sealed in a 3 kg container. A miniature camera will image any growth. If the eggs hatch, the larvae would produce carbon dioxide, while the germinated plants would release oxygen through photosynthesis. It is hoped that together, the plants and silkworms can establish a simple synergy within the container.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

That reply didn't make sense. I do not trust China at the moment. They are capable of anything. The photos will look beautiful am sure. Would love to visit the moon someday, or is it Chinas extension now?

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also agree with your opinion on that but anyways we are unable to do anything since they are the ones who discovered life in it.