• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One FC lightweight title fight – Folayang vs Aoki

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At the end of March 2019 One FC lightweight champion Eduard Folayang will defend his title against former champion Shinya Aoki in Japan. Folayang had won the belt from Amir Khan recently but he first became lightweight champion when he dethroned Aoki in 2016 so the fight is actually a sort of rematch.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I still remember when Folayang dethroned Shinya Aoki who was then the reigning champ. Aoki who's a very good grappler was overwhelmed with Folayang's brute strenght. It's also good to note that Folayang then was in perfect physical condition. Their rematch later this year would be a good one, since Aoki may have added some bulk and power, while Folayang in recent matches has become noticeably slower.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is in the news that former UFC lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez will be in the grand prix fights where the last man standing will be the one to face the champion. If Folayang wins over Aoki then it will be the greatest fight in the career of Folayang to face the most violent man in the octagon. Remember that Alvarez was knocked out by Conor McGregor who is a knockout artist and probably that style should be used by Folayang.