• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's the easiest way of maintaining my body weight during the Holidays?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I've done keeping journals, keeping tabs daily on my weight, calorie counting, exercise and workout but it's really hard, specially now it's Christmas Season.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From my experience with feeding during Christmas holidays is the increased tendency to over feed during the festive season.

I just try my possible best to stay away from food as much as I can but I'm going to be very honest with you, it's really hard.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some years back I had experienced ballooning my weight to 158 which was 8 pounds over my maximum weight. I have noticed that before New Year when someone teased my bloated tummy. That was big lesson for me because it took me a long time before I was able to go back to 150. What I do for the holiday dining is to eat what I want but never eat when I am not hungry. When I had lunch at 12 noon then my next eating should be by 4 pm and my dinner would by by 8 pm. That is to give my digestive system a respite so there will be no added weight.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would be careful with the holidays, because you have a lot of parties this time of year- try to stay away from stress, and watch eating to many baked goods as well. Also try not to sit on the couch and watch a lot of sports- get off the couch and go for a walk or run with your family. You should watch your food portion control, and try getting plenty of sleep during the holidays as well.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's very important to cut down on your meal during the Christmas holidays season. Remember that the excess availability of food makes most people to lose control with how and what they eat which makes them get overweight.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By simply doing regular exercises and eating ad required. Try to avoid eating fast food and a lot of calories found in some good.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

You are what you eat. That simple.

luri

luri

Banned
One of the major problems during the holidays is a lot of us tend to put on weight. That's because we eat lot during the holidays. Well, holidays means celebration and celebrations mean eating and drinking. MY formula for maintaining body weight during holiday is skipping meal the next day, or eating a low calorie diet the next day. For example, If I ate a lot of food yesterday, I will either avoid eating today or eat low calorie diet.