Register

Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

What's the easiest way of maintaining my body weight during the Holidays?

I've done keeping journals, keeping tabs daily on my weight, calorie counting, exercise and workout but it's really hard, specially now it's Christmas Season.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: What's the easiest way of maintaining my body weight during the Holidays?

From my experience with feeding during Christmas holidays is the increased tendency to over feed during the festive season.

I just try my possible best to stay away from food as much as I can but I'm going to be very honest with you, it's really hard.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Some years back I had experienced ballooning my weight to 158 which was 8 pounds over my maximum weight. I have noticed that before New Year when someone teased my bloated tummy. That was big lesson for me because it took me a long time before I was able to go back to 150. What I do for the holiday dining is to eat what I want but never eat when I am not hungry. When I had lunch at 12 noon then my next eating should be by 4 pm and my dinner would by by 8 pm. That is to give my digestive system a respite so there will be no added weight.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I would be careful with the holidays, because you have a lot of parties this time of year- try to stay away from stress, and watch eating to many baked goods as well. Also try not to sit on the couch and watch a lot of sports- get off the couch and go for a walk or run with your family. You should watch your food portion control, and try getting plenty of sleep during the holidays as well.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It's very important to cut down on your meal during the Christmas holidays season. Remember that the excess availability of food makes most people to lose control with how and what they eat which makes them get overweight.

collapse Posting Permissions