Thread: Metformin

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Metformin

What's your take on it????? Been doing a lot of research on it.... opinions? Comments? Knowledge?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Metformin

From what I have read on several articles online so far, it's a drug used to treat lower blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes.

From what I could gather, it's safe to use as long as you follow your doctor's prescription.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

We had a family reunion yesterday and metformin was mentioned by my physician brother-in-law. If you have problems with your blood sugar but you are not exactly diagnosed as diabetic do not take metformin and better if you take insulin to give your pancreas some rest and time to recover. Metformin can be a habit that your blood sugar will be dependent on it. Even for diabetics, he said that they don't recommend metformin at once because there are cases that you can control your blood sugar with a change in lifestyle.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    We had a family reunion yesterday and metformin was mentioned by my physician brother-in-law. If you have problems with your blood sugar but you are not exactly diagnosed as diabetic do not take metformin and better if you take insulin to give your pancreas some rest and time to recover. Metformin can be a habit that your blood sugar will be dependent on it. Even for diabetics, he said that they don't recommend metformin at once because there are cases that you can control your blood sugar with a change in lifestyle.
    Exactly. I completely agree with you on this. One's lifestyle goes a very long way in determining what affects the individual's health on both long term and short-term basis. Drugs are good but it can still be limited with how one lives.

collapse Posting Permissions