• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Coconut Flour for Fibre

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Using 2 tablespoons of coconut flour amounts to 5 grams of fibre. It also has health benefits for people who have diabetes because adding it to bake goods helps lower the glycemic index.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The coconut flour is high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats- it's free from wheat and other grains as well. It's also low in sugar, digestible carbs and calories- it has a low score on the glycemic index which is good for diabetics.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would like to know what and what it could be used to bake? I'm not a huge fan of baked food but I eat some that are prepared well.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I come from a tropical country with lots of coconuts but this is the first time that I've heard of coconut flour. There's the coco sugar that we are using for an alternative to cane sugar depending on the use. It is good for diabetics according to a physician but I was not able to ask for the exact reason. This coconut flour may also be good for the fiber needs but I guess there are no studies yet about it.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I come from a tropical country with lots of coconuts but this is the first time that I've heard of coconut flour. There's the coco sugar that we are using for an alternative to cane sugar depending on the use. It is good for diabetics according to a physician but I was not able to ask for the exact reason. This coconut flour may also be good for the fiber needs but I guess there are no studies yet about it.

Personally, I love eating coconut especially coconut prepared rice. It's the water of coconut that I love so much and from what I have read on several articles online so far, it's very healthy to drink.