• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chia Seeds for Plant Protein

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Chia Seeds is a great protein source, it gives 2 grams of protein for every tablespoon. It also has 4 grams of fibre and 1.75 grams of alpha linolenic acid, a plant based Omega 3 fat. Chia is a superfood which was eaten by the ancient aztecs. It's a good additional healthy ingredient for pancakes and breads.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last summer my niece was bragging to me that she had lost 5 pounds because she was eating chia seeds. That is alien to me so I asked about it and how it would make us lose weight. But she was eating chia seeds with a diet. What if you just do your diet without chia seeds? She answered that the weight loss might not be effective. That is really silly because I think the chia seeds is just like any other seed that can help us with our health but not really that substantial. In other words we can do away with the chia seeds and still get enough of what we need.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What season does this chia seed seem to be in abundance?

It's very good for one's health.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chia Seeds are the richest source of essential omega-3 fatty acids and offer about 25 percent of your daily fiber in one serving. They really pack in the protein- consuming two ounces of chia seeds, you will take in 8 grams of protein as well.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chia Seeds are the richest source of essential omega-3 fatty acids and offer about 25 percent of your daily fiber in one serving. They really pack in the protein- consuming two ounces of chia seeds, you will take in 8 grams of protein as well.

Wow, that's very interesting piece of information and I'm very glad to have attained such a great information about Chia seeds which are the richest source of essential omega-3 fatty acids which also gives good fiber as well.

I'm looking forward to having it eaten often from now henceforth.