• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rice to build the bulk

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had seen the interview with Kai who is a popular 16-year old basketball player here because he stands 7 feet 2 inches. He is very slender though and he eats a lot to build the bulk that would make him more effective in basketball. From his own mouth, Kai said that he eats 12 cups of rice in one sitting that's why he is ashamed to eat in restaurants that offer unlimited rice. I was surprised that a thin guy could eat that much rice. His father who is 6 feet 6 inches said that he could only eat 4 cups.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Rice is full of carbohydrates which serves as the body's fuel which is good for our body, it produces energy more so for active teenagers. It's also rich in Iron and Calcium which makes our bones stronger. It's also vitamin packed with Niacin, Thiamine and Riboflavin which are good in maintaining a good metabolism.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rice would be good for some massive gains, and especially after your hard training. Hard training expends muscle glycogen to fuel your workout while elevating levels of the catabolic hormone cortisol- post-workout is a great time for this white rice, because it's a fast digesting meal.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rice contains lots of carbs and it's definitely good for one's health and calories intake. There are some people who are very addicted to eating rice and I don't see anything wrong with it. Personally, I don't eat rice too often but I do eat it at least twice in a week.