• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SEA GAMES kickboxing

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is now official that the Southeast Asian Games in 2019 will have 8 events for the kickboxers to fight for the 8 gold medals. This is the first time that kickboxing will be officially included in the international sports meet and maybe this will pave the way for kickboxing to be more popular than amateur boxing which is deluged with issues on unfair judging. Let’s just hope that the judges for kickboxing will be a different breed.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see that a bunch of topnotch mixed martial artists will make up the philippine team, and they will try for eight gold medals in the Southeast Asian Games. In kickboxing, the sport refers to a martial-arts-style kicks and boxing-style punches to defeat an opponent in a similar way like boxing.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thailand is one country that have excelled in kickboxing sports over the years. Some people still draw comparison between kickboxing and orthodox boxing, they seem familiar because of the boxing part of it but kickboxing is more vast when it comes to being full time violent combat sports.