• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC flyweight championship – Cejudo vs Dillashaw

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw will challenge newly crowned UFC flyweight champion Henry Cejudo for the flyweight belt. Cejudo had won the belt from longtime champion Demetrious Johnson via a split decision while Dillashaw earned the bantamweight belt by defeating knockout artist Cody Garbrandt twice. The bout will held in Barclays Center in Brooklyn New York on January 20, 2019.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Correction: The fight tomorrow between Cejudo and Dillashaw will be in the bantamweight division which means Henry Cejudo will be challenging the belt of TJ Dillashaw. The odds on betting is Dillashaw at -210 while Cejudo is at +175. My personal take is Dillashaw at -300 because he looks formidable with his 2 recent fights which were both against former UFC bantamweight champion Cory Garbrandtd who is a heavy striker and a durable fighter. Beating him twice is a great feat by Dillashaw. On the other hand, Cejudo narrowly escaped with a split decision against former flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The underdog Cejudo believed in himself that he could beat Dillashaw in his territory. It was an exciting fight that lasted only 32 seconds when the referee stopped the contest. Dillashaw on the ground and couldn’t defend himself from the ground and pound that Cejudo was doing on him. It was an elbow that felled Dillashaw. For a consolation Dillashaw remains the bantamweight champion and Cejudo was successful in his first defense of the flyweight title.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I was surprised that Cejudo won via TKO in the opening seconds of the first round in their fight yesterday. Even I was rooting for Dillashaw which I think was surprised at the attack of Cejudo. It was a one sided fight. Cejudo is on top of his game.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Indeed it was one-sided when you agree with the stoppage but Dillashaw was complaining that the referee should not have intervened for he was there trying to defend himself. When I checked on the video because I was not able to watch the fight live on tv, I think Dillashaw has a right to complain. Maybe UFC will relent to a rematch that Dillashaw was asking for. At least that would be fair and Cejudo will be vindicated of the doubts.