• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Exercises that Burn Stomach Fat Fast

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

The Holidays always gives me a bulge and that's why every night I would engage in these exercises which are proven to burn fat in the stomach area.
1.Regular Crunches and Inclined Crunches
2.Reverse Crunches and Vertical Crunches
3.Leg Raise / Knee Raise
4.Situps
5.Shadow Kickboxing
6.Cycling
7.Jogging in place / Jumping Jacks
8.Squats

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am also aware of the bulging tummy that is my mortal enemy during the holiday season. What I'm doing is also some exercises every morning with the 40 push ups and the hand grip exerciser. But I try not to eat too often especially when I am not hungry because eating when I am not hungry will surely make me gain weight.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some exercises to burn the stomach fat around your waist, include running or walking, also the kettlebell swing may be one of the best calorie-torching exercises of all time. This Kettlebell swing includes engaging the muscle groups like your glutes, hips, and quads.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Personally, I do all these workout drills which are mentioned here for my stomach and abs training. I can vehemently say that they work very efficient and effective in getting your stomach in good shape as long as you are consistent with the workout.