• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Exercises that helps you become taller

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe those exercises can make you taller quickly but not really taller because the height of a person depends on the structure of his bones. But I remember an exercise that claimed to make you taller. It was a small pamphlet that has the list of 10 exercise that you need to do. There is a claim that you can grow taller by 2 inches even if you are past the growing age. The company was "Postmark" and I guess it is not existing anymore.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
This is not diet related. It is getting moved to the training forum.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm very sure that exercises that involves lots of stretching will definitely help one who is actively participating in it to gain good height.

Something like yoga would be a very good example.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This is actually a reply to a thread in Training with the same topic title. I wonder why it became a new thread and in the wrong board. Pardon me for this but I am trying to find out what happened because out internet access was having a problem when I posted this. Please move this to the right board. Sorry again.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This is actually a reply to a thread in Training with the same topic title. I wonder why it became a new thread and in the wrong board. Pardon me for this but I am trying to find out what happened because out internet access was having a problem when I posted this. Please move this to the right board. Sorry again.

Well, as humans we are bound to make mistakes at one point in time. No one is always 100% perfect.

Even though you posted in the wrong section, your information is still knowledgeable.

Good job.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, as humans we are bound to make mistakes at one point in time. No one is always 100% perfect. Even though you posted in the wrong section, your information is still knowledgeable. Good job.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you would have to do some stretching exercises like "Reach for the Sky" - which you can do by standing 1 to 2 feet from the wall, with your back to the wall. Start raising your arms up towards the ceiling, without bending your knees, slowly stretch your body backwards until your fingertips touch the wall. You can move farther away from the wall as you go along, after awhile.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you would have to do some stretching exercises like "Reach for the Sky" - which you can do by standing 1 to 2 feet from the wall, with your back to the wall. Start raising your arms up towards the ceiling, without bending your knees, slowly stretch your body backwards until your fingertips touch the wall. You can move farther away from the wall as you go along, after awhile.

Exactly, it's all about trying as much as possible to stretch one's bones or skeleton because it's actually what would help the individual in question to increase in height.

There is a spring stretcher that I normally use to stretch my fore arms and help develop my biceps as well. I actually have long arms.