• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Vitamins and Minerals that promotes height

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid make the bones and teeth strong. It's has a lot of antioxidants that helps the body to grow. Rich sources of vitamin C include Tomatoes and Citrus Fruits.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vitamin C is good for strengthening the bones and teeth and promoting their growth as well. Just vitamins although, will not ensure that you grow to your maximum height, also include essential minerals in your diet as well, like phosphorus and calcium.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have an uncle in the US who said that giving your child food with calcium can make the child grow taller. He pointed out his grandson who stands 6 feet 3 inches with the parents below 5 feet 7 inches only. Milk was the first on his list and I forgot the rest because he was emphasizing that milk chocolate is also good for the bones. Strong bones and teeth can mean taller person?

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vitamin C is a very good needed variable that should never be lacking in anyone's body system because it does more than just helping with heights.

I make sure to eat lots of fruits and vegetables and food as well that are very rich in vitamin c because I'm well aware of its benefits.