• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Natural Muscle Builder

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Here's a list of Muscle Building food packed with Protein and Amino Acids.

1.Eggs - It has large amounts of the Amino Acid Leucine.

2.Salmon - it has Omega3 Fatty Acids.

3.Greek Yoghurt - it contains Whey Protein and Casein Protein.

4.Tuna - A good source of Omega3 Fatty Acids.

5.Shrimp - it has the Amino Acid Leucine.

6.Soybeans - it has Healthy Unsaturated fats and Protein.

7.Cottage Cheese - it has Protein and the Amino Acid Leucine.

8.Turkey Breast - it has Protein and Niacin which helps process fats in the body.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder why you left out meat especially beef which is the primary source of strength of boxers and mixed martial arts fighters. Their dietitians say that the meat is strength for the muscles so my take is that you need meat for building your muscles. Maybe the protein in meat converts the fats into muscle? But I agree that eggs can contribute to the muscle-building since it has protein although eggs also have a good amount of cholesterol.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some good sources of Leucine which is a essential amino acid and provides muscle strength and growth- they include cheese, soybeans, pumpkin, seeds and nuts. Also another amino acid is Valine, its good for muscle growth and repair- these include blueberries, cranberries, oranges, and whole grains as well.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for sharing such a great and wonderful piece of information on foods to eat when one is looking for a natural way to help enhance one's muscles development.

I'm very sure that this information will definitely be very useful for new people who are looking for how to build good muscles using natural means.