• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Exercises that help you become taller

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Here are several exercises that can help a person become taller by stretching the body and or aligning the spine and straightening the posture.

1. Yoga - it has a lot of poses which stretches your spine, it helps in alleviating pressure in your back.

2. Pilates - it improves your posture and flexibility.

3. Swimming - Stretches your arms, legs and back while reducing pressure in your joints.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not a good fan of yoga exercise. It's just not my thing but when it comes to swimming, I don't miss out my swimming routine every weekend.

I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world, unless I'm not healthy to take part in it but I'm definitely going to near the swimming pool.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Although height is determined by mostly genetics, there are a few ways to increase height with diet and exercise. I would go with some side bends and the cobra pose, as exercises that could help you with your height. Jumping rope as well increases blood supply and exerts pressure on the long bones to grow in length.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Although height is determined by mostly genetics, there are a few ways to increase height with diet and exercise. I would go with some side bends and the cobra pose, as exercises that could help you with your height. Jumping rope as well increases blood supply and exerts pressure on the long bones to grow in length.

Exactly. To sum it up, you need to engage in serious yoga workouts because it's very effective in helping you work on your pose, height, muscles and agility.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Try to hang by your arms for the longest time you can endure. It can be on a branch of a tree. That will somehow straighten your spinal column and can make you taller by an inch or 2. But you have to do that every day so you can maintain the alignment of your spinal column at 90 degrees otherwise the curve will come back.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Try to hang by your arms for the longest time you can endure. It can be on a branch of a tree. That will somehow straighten your spinal column and can make you taller by an inch or 2. But you have to do that every day so you can maintain the alignment of your spinal column at 90 degrees otherwise the curve will come back.

Exactly. Basically, the more you stretch, the more you get to increase in length as long as you are still younger.

I'm sure that at old age, one can't increase in length again.