• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Beef broth for stamina

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was reading the re-scheduling of the local cycling tour when I remembered our neighbor who was a placer several times in the Tour of Luzon. He said that his usual fare during the tour was beef broth.whatever food is served, he would eat with soup that is broth from the beef bones. That was the supplier of his stamina. He's not the only athlete who relies on beef for the protein because some boxers also eat boiled beef for stamina.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's actually my first time of hearing such information about beef broth being very good for building stamina. If the information is verified and attested to by a professional dietician, then it's something very welcoming to incorporate in one's meal.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They do have a lot of professional athletes that think bone broth is a great recovery drink, and they may be on to something because it's a great way to get fluid and electrolytes as well. The beef broth prepared at home contains a lot of sodium and potassium - just like sports drinks.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They do have a lot of professional athletes that think bone broth is a great recovery drink, and they may be on to something because it's a great way to get fluid and electrolytes as well. The beef broth prepared at home contains a lot of sodium and potassium - just like sports drinks.

Bone broth contains collagen, bone marrow, amino acids and minerals but let's not forget that it's just a myth that it helps with bone and joint development because such claims are unfounded.

C

Concentrix

Beef broth is a soup made from boiling the bones of the beef. However, I do not think this soup can increase stamina because I do not think it will increase the production of red blood cells that carries oxygen to the muscles to work or strengthen and increase the rate of the heart pumps blood. I think the best and effective way to boost stamina is through high-intensity cardio exercises and reducing the amount of rest between sets.