Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

ONE FC in Manila on January 25

Flyweight champion Geje Eustaquio will defend his belt against Adriano Moraes. Featherweight Honorio Banario will be facing undefeated contender Lowen Tynanes. Banario cannot be confident because it will be recalled that Tynanes who sports a record of 9 wins had defeated current lightweight champion Eduard Folayang.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: ONE FC in Manila on January 25

I remember watching the URCC Superfight between Lowen Tynanes and Edouard Folayang and Folayang was outmatched and outclassed by the 20 year old Hawaii based Tynanes. He's got superb skills and power at his young age, I don't think Banario has any chance of beating him.

Here's the Tynanes Superfight...

https://youtu.be/BCwyZ4yDp8c

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks for the info about Folayang and also the link, @Kakashi2020. Definitely Folayang had improved much and I think he is worthy of being a champion. But if he will be facing former UFC lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez, reputedly the most violent man on earth, I don't think that Folayang has a winning chance because Alvarez is a hitter and he attacks relentlessly. The big difference with the quality of fights is that UFC fights are real fights with hitting and not just the stance or movement that we see n the One FC fights.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It's a sad night for the Filipino audience to see 2 of their countrymen lose. Honorio Banario was trying to be a semi-finalist in the lightweight of One FC grand prix but he lost miserably to Tynanes in the first round. One FC strawweight champion Geje Eustaquio lost by unanimous decision to challenger Moraes who was so good with his takedowns.

Fortunately Danny Kingad saved the night with is unanimous win over Tatsumitsu Wada.

collapse Posting Permissions