• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Canola Oil for healthy everyday cooking

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Canola oil has both healthy Monounsaturated and Polyunsaturated Fats that helps control cholesterol levels making out body healthy. It also has a very low saturated fat content. It's readily available and quite affordable and has a high heat threshold.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Over here, we make use of turkey vegetable oil for all of our cooking mostly.

Although there are other vegetable oil companies like Solive and Ideal which are still good quality vegetable oil used to cook.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Canola oil is one of the best oils for heart health, and so it has less saturated fat than any oil used in the United States - Canola oil has 7% saturated fat, compared to 9% for sunflower oil, 13% for corn oil, and 14% for olive oil. So cutting down on saturated fats helps cut your cholesterol levels down quite a bit as well.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is funny because we shifted to canola oil just for the uncommon name. I said that we can try it to see the difference but I understand that there may be a difference which cannot be determined. It is like seeing the difference between microorganisms. Anyway, we have been using canola oil in the kitchen for more than 10 years already and I'm glad that I have seen this post to learn that we get health benefits.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is funny because we shifted to canola oil just for the uncommon name. I said that we can try it to see the difference but I understand that there may be a difference which cannot be determined. It is like seeing the difference between microorganisms. Anyway, we have been using canola oil in the kitchen for more than 10 years already and I'm glad that I have seen this post to learn that we get health benefits.

Exactly! The health benefits of Canola oil makes it easier for most people to keep using it. There are lots of unhealthy oil out there that complicates ones food, cooking and general health.

It's very important to keep an eye out for what kind oil we make use of for our cooking food or frying anything whatsoever.