• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Peptides...legit or bs?

G

GEARDEPOT

Ok guys...Like most things in life, there is a good side and a not so good side. There is a ton of research out there on Peptides and if they are an adjunct to bodybuilding. GHRP-6, MOD-GRF (1-29), CJC-1295, HGH Frag (176-191) are just to name a few. But the proof is in the pudding, so to speak, so I'm really curious on those of you have used peptides in the past and/or are currently using them, do you feel they are a definite benefit to your anabolic regime, and what is the negative side effects (if there are any) that you have experienced. We don't carry peptides currently, but if there is a legitimate demand out there for them, I would seriously consider it for the future.
Thanks,
GD

J

Jakkdd

Ok guys...Like most things in life, there is a good side and a not so good side. There is a ton of research out there on Peptides and if they are an adjunct to bodybuilding. GHRP-6, MOD-GRF (1-29), CJC-1295, HGH Frag (176-191) are just to name a few. But the proof is in the pudding, so to speak, so I'm really curious on those of you have used peptides in the past and/or are currently using them, do you feel they are a definite benefit to your anabolic regime, and what is the negative side effects (if there are any) that you have experienced. We don't carry peptides currently, but if there is a legitimate demand out there for them, I would seriously consider it for the future.
Thanks,
GD

Yes sir ghrp2, cjc-1295, igf1-lr3, are like king of peptides

D

D-mack66

As crazy as it sounds, so far there are no negative benefits from most peptides like ghrp2 and cjc 1295 etc, EXCEPT if youve had cancer or your parents did, then its a bad idea as the ghrp2 will increase cancer cells in the body, along with if you have a tumor itll enlarge the tumor.

Too bad it didnt enhance the size of my bank account lol

F

Freak.

As crazy as it sounds, so far there are no negative benefits from most peptides like ghrp2 and cjc 1295 etc, EXCEPT if youve had cancer or your parents did, then its a bad idea as the ghrp2 will increase cancer cells in the body, along with if you have a tumor itll enlarge the tumor.

Too bad it didnt enhance the size of my bank account lol

Brother if you start something always worried about sides dont even begin , everything have sides even excess water . If you find a good place for peptides like i have you will love it . MT2 i got dark in 10 days without sun , HGH frag burn all my fat easy and many others