• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Keith Richards turns 75

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keith Richards the musician recently turned 75 years old, and said the secret to living forever is to live a clean and healthy life - "go to church on sunday" with "plenty of exercise" - he just maybe on to something with those statements(haha)!

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe that every average person knows that if you desire to live healthy, you have to watch what you eat, the kind of life you lead, what you drink, your sleep schedule especially at night and also your workout habits.

If you managed to have yourself operate within 80% of the positive sides of all these variables, then you are most likely to have a long life in good healthy condition.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pardon me for saying this but I believe that we were born to enjoy life in this world. If you wish to live longer then do what you want as long as it is not hazardous to anyone. Smoke if you want but keep the smoke to yourself. My great uncle is 105 years old now and he is still doing things by himself. What's great is that he is still smoking. He will turn 106 in June this year.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Why is this in the diet and nutrition forum? It's off topic.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is this in the diet and nutrition forum? It's off topic.

A good reminder for everyone. Even though there is knowledge to be learnt from the topic but it's very important to post in the appropriate section.

Good job Administrator.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keith Richards has been smoking his entire life and has done a ton of drugs over the years. I think he was joking about clean living. Here's lucky he is still alive.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let me share the pic of my great uncle which was taken just now by his youngest son (as per my request). He is turning 106 in June but still sane and healthy with nary a health issue. We think that the nicotine is making him strong.
View attachment 22634