• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One FC 2019 first salvo

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First salvo of One FC for 2019 in Indonesia where Filipino Joshua Pacio will be defending his strawweight title against Japanese Yosuke Soruta in Istora Senayan, Jakarta. The co-main event will feature another Filipino Edward Kelly against Christian Lee which promises to be an equally exciting match. There are also kickboxing fights aside from the mixed martial arts which are the added attractions of One FC fights.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The main card of One FC in Jakarta is the Pacio-Soruta bout which was very disappointing. There was not much fighting as if both fighters were scared of each other. Pacio had more punches and kicks that landed but Soruta was ahead in the takedowns. After 5 rounds Soruta was given a split-decision win which I think he deserves because he was very dominant on the ground game.

In the other fight Kelly lost to Lee in the first round by a stoppage.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ONE Championship CEO Chatri Sityodtong believes that Pacio had won the fight because he landed the harder shots. He added that Saruta had the takedowns but he did practically nothing to hurt Pacio.

I don’t know if that is an honest opinion or maybe just to drum up interest for the 2 fighters when they go for a rematch. Well, mixed martial arts is not just for fighting but also for business.