• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Walking in the Park

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
One of the best ways to ease stress in or lives is walking. One can walk alone or with another but I really haven't tried walking in the park because in our place there aren't enough parks to walk around. I have to go to the center of the city which is some 6 km away from my place. But walking is just great probably because one is with nature, outside the house.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of the best ways to ease stress in or lives is walking. One can walk alone or with another but I really haven't tried walking in the park because in our place there aren't enough parks to walk around. I have to go to the center of the city which is some 6 km away from my place. But walking is just great probably because one is with nature, outside the house.

For me the best is to walk with someone so that there will be a conversation while walking. I used to have an after-dinner walk with my wife before the injury to her leg. It was our way of helping the digestive system. A leisurely walk of half a kilometer or so is relaxing to the mind and also a good way of bonding. I suggest that if you can have someone to walk with you. It is corny to walk alone.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I get what you mean re walking with special someone like one's wife or friend. But it would be too tedious on my part if I need to be with someone whenever I want to walk, especially since I still work during the day. I snatch some time from my hectic schedule and chances are I won't be able to walk if I still have to wait for a companion. It's not really corny but a necessity if I have to walk alone.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
This is offtopic. It doesn't belong in this section.