• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tyson Fury wants to do a Rocky Balboa

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Tyson Fury after a draw with Deontay Wilder last December retained his WBC Heavyweight Championship Belt and is now seeking a rematch. Fury said that if the Wilder rematch fizzles out then he wants to do a "Rocky Balboa", it means like in the first Rocky Movie, Tyson Fury wants to fight a relatively unknown fighter. This would give someone a chance or a shot in becoming the new WBF Heavyweight Champion.

Does this have any sense at all?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pardon me for this comment if you are a fan of Tyson Fury. What I perceive with the fight of Fury and Wilder is a scripted one. It is so difficult to have an outcome of a draw from 2 heavy punchers unless it is fixed. From the looks of it, everything they say now is just to create a hype for their rematch which I'm sure they are planning so well. And maybe the rematch will not be scripted anymore so we can expect real fireworks.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can see that there is not a lot of fights out there for this guy, Tyson Fury. He can fight Deontay Wilder or Anthony Joshua, but he a "People's Champion", so he wants to fight a unknown and do this for the boxing community.