• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's the most reoccurring injury you suffer from your workouts?

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One thing that is very common with every workout is injury every now and then. Some people keep having reoccurrence of a particular injury probably as a result of the workout drills engaged in.

My knee is the part of my body that is prone to reoccurring injuries.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also have an issue with my knee that sometimes it exhibits the usual pain when I would be walking fast. My knee was injured when I was a teenager playing basketball. It was due to a bad fall that I thought there was a fracture. It looked okay but until now the pain would appear sometimes especially during the cold months. I use a stretchable bandage that will deaden the pain.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also have an issue with my knee that sometimes it exhibits the usual pain when I would be walking fast. My knee was injured when I was a teenager playing basketball. It was due to a bad fall that I thought there was a fracture. It looked okay but until now the pain would appear sometimes especially during the cold months. I use a stretchable bandage that will deaden the pain.

These joints are strong but when they get busted up, it takes serious treatment to stop the injury to never reoccur once more.

I first had my knee injury when playing soccer and it was a very nasty one which required surgery. So, ever since then, it keeps giving signs when I over work the knee.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am pretty careful these days with exercise, and try not to over do it so much, so I really have no injuries left over from my basketball days. When I hurt my ankle and twisted it coming down from a rebound one time, they make you have your ankle taped before each game - it really hurts when you twist an ankle, I can still remember the pain - ouch!

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am pretty careful these days with exercise, and try not to over do it so much, so I really have no injuries left over from my basketball days. When I hurt my ankle and twisted it coming down from a rebound one time, they make you have your ankle taped before each game - it really hurts when you twist an ankle, I can still remember the pain - ouch!

I can very well remember my days in active football playing, I have had series of ankle dislocation and it's such a painful injury. The last one I had took up to 4 months before it healed.